ACI Store Builder
How it works:
- Set up your store.
- Your customers place orders.
- We print and ship to your customer (or to you).
- You get paid! No Commission!
Want to know more? Click Here to set up an appointment for a demo with an ACI rep.
- Brand-able storefront for you to sell your fine-art, landscape, and wildlife photography.
- Secure reliable hosting for your images.
- Store site is mobile friendly.
- You can use your own domain or sub-domain name for your store. We also provide a free acisitebuilder.com domain at sign-up so you can start building right away.
- No Commission, 100% commission free!
- Payment processing through your Stripe account. (stripe is a free to sign-up payment gateway for businesses with similar processing fees to PayPal.)
- Accepts Visa, MasterCard credit and debit, American Express, Discover, and ApplePay.
- Only $10 per month. Billed monthly at the end of the month. For a limited time use promo-code FREE30 to get your 1st month free!
- Many different ACI products available to sell your art / images on. Metal Prints, Canvas Wraps, Float Wraps, Standouts, Photo Prints, Giclee Canvas, Fine Are Papers (Watercolor, Matte, Medium, Photo) Fleece Blankets, Posters, Wall Clings, Towels, Holiday Ornaments ...,
- Different finishing and mounting options available.
- You set your own pricing.
- Flexible pricing. Set-up multiple price-lists. You can sell different images at different prices and/or products and options.
- No limits on images / storage.
- Categorize your images.
- Easy on-line software to build your store. Change settings, add images, create categories, set pricing, add your logo, customize the style, all on-line from your web browser. MAC and PC compatible.
- Many different styles to choose from, then you can customize the look from there.
- Shipping options: You can choose to have the orders shipped directly to your customer OR shipped back to your studio.
- Order Processing options: You can choose to have your orders automatically submit to ACI for printing OR hold the orders for your approval (this can be helpful in-case you want to edit the image(s) for any reason before printing.)
To begin setting up your store Click Here to set up an appointment with an ACI rep.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do you have different subscription levels for StoreBuilder?
No, there is only 1 subscription. $10/month it includes everything.
How long are your contracts?
ACI StoreBuilder subscriptions are billed monthly on your existing ACI account at the end of each 30 day usage period. You can cancel your service at any time.
Do you offer discounts for yearly service?
No, not at this time. All subscriptions are monthly.
How do I cancel service?
You can cancel your subscription at any time directly from your account dashboard.
Is there a commission fee on my store sales?
There are no commission fees for all accounts.
Can I use my own domain?
Yes. You can use your own domain or sub-domain name for your store. We also provide a free acisitebuilder.com domain to all accounts upon sign-up.
Do I need a web host?
No. All ACI StoreBuilder accounts include secure and reliable hosting for your on-line store.
What type of payments do you support?
Payment processing through your Stripe account. (Stripe is a free to sign-up credit/debit card payment gateway for businesses with similar processing fees to PayPal.) With Stripe you can accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and ApplePay and the funds are directly deposited into your bank account.
How long does it take to get set-up?
We can get your account setup usually the same day. Building the store depends on you and how much time you dedicate. You can get a basic store set-up with images, categories, and pricing in about 3-4 hours. We can work with you on setting up the basic settings and products and then you can take it from there.
How do I get signed up and begin building my store?
Get in touch with a rep and we will get you set-up. Start by Clicking Here to request a demo
Have more questions?
Our support team is available to help. Visit our main Contact Page to get in touch.